All that jazz
Marina Bay Sands is about to get all jazzed up later this month when the Singapore Jazz Festival rolls into town. From 31 March to 2 April, festival attendees will be treated to world-class music from international superstars such as Corinne Bailey Rae, Esperanza Spalding and Youssou N’Dour.
Performances on the main stage start at four in the afternoon and will end at 10.30pm. The tunes don’t stop there though. Head over to Hall F at the Sands Expo & Convention Centre and enjoy The Late Show performances that’ll continue through until four in the morning on the first two days.
As a proud official media partner of the Singapore Jazz Festival 2017, Robb Report Singapore will be providing coverage of the proceedings, so stay tuned. But to whet your appetite before the Festival begins at the end of this month, check out our Singapore Jazz Festival playlist on Spotify.
We’ll also be giving away the following tickets to the Singapore Jazz Festival:
- 10 pairs of General Admission passes each day for The Main Stage
- 10 pairs of General Admission passes each day for The Late Show
- 1 pair of VIP Passes each day to The Main Stage each day that comes with complimentary house pours (spirits, wine, cider and beer) and food
- 1 pair of VIP Passes to The Late Show each day that comes with complimentary house pours (spirits, wine, cider & beer)
To win a pair of these tickets, simply enter your email address below.
Giveaway terms and conditions:
- This giveaway is open to current and new subscribers to Robb Report Singapore’s mailing list.
- This giveaway ends at 11:59pm, GMT+8, 23 March 2017. The winner(s) will be announced on 24 March 2017.
- Winners will be notified via email.
- Inability to contact the winner(s) by 28 March 2017 will result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner(s).
- Prize is final; no cash equivalent or alternative prize will be given. Prize is non-transferable, non-exchangeable and strictly not for resale. If the winner is found to be selling the prize(s), Robb Report Singapore reserves the right to demand for the return of the prize.
- Robb Report Singapore shall not be liable for any loss, including but not limited to direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with participation in this competition or accepting or utilising a prize.