A splendid stay
As the first property in the new Azerai brand, founded by the legendary hotelier and creator of Aman Resorts Adrian Zecha, the Azerai Luang Prabang is set in the beautiful central Laotian town with an enchanting aura and laidback je ne sais quoi. Housed in the former Phousi Hotel that was the destination for French colonial officers, the Pascal Trahan-designed hotel comprises 53 rooms – clean, crisp and luxurious – surrounding a central pool and a 120-year-old Banyan tree. Luxuriate in this amazing property, or grab a bicycle and explore the idyllic atmosphere of this Mekong river valley.
To enter this giveaway, simply answer the question: Who is the founder of Azerai Luang Prabang?
Send your answers to email@example.com with the following details:
Email Title: Azerai Luang Prabang
All answers must be submitted by 31 August, 2017. The winner will receive a 3D2N stay at the Azerai Luang Prabang, housed in one room with a maximum occupancy of two guests. The stay is valid for dates between 1 October – 20 December 2017.
Terms and conditions:
- This giveaway is open to all readers of Robb Report Singapore residing in Singapore
- This giveaway is valid for dates between 1 October – 20 December, 2017
- Dates are subject to availability
- Complimentary return airport transfers are included
- This giveaway ends at 11:59pm, GMT+8, on 31 August 2017. Winners will be notified via email.
- Prize is non-transferable, non-exchangeable and strictly not for resale.
- Entries for this giveaway will be signed up for the Robb Report Singapore newsletter.
- Robb Report Singapore shall not be liable for any loss, including but not limited to direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with participation in this competition or accepting or utilising a prize.