- No products in the basket.
A Once-in-a-lifetime experience at the DiCaprio Foundation Gala
What’s Leonardo DiCaprio most know for? Acting? Yes, we’ll give you that, but the man has a knack for organising a soiree like no other. That, and his ability to gather some of the most influential celebrities in the world together to work towards a better Earth.
Putting his influence to good use, DiCaprio started the Leonardo DiCaprio Foundation (LDF) to protect the Earth’s last wild places. The foundation has, since 1998, worked on implementing solutions that restore balance to threatened ecosystems and ensure the long-term health and well-being of all its inhabitants. To date, over US$80.1 million (S$105 million) grants have been awarded to organisations supporting various causes.
Initiatives are carried throughout the year, but the largest (and dare we say, most successful of all) has to be the LDF Gala. The sophisticated affair comes complete with a cocktail reception, live auction, dinner and performances. Every year, it attracts a diverse crowd of celebrities and personal friends of DiCaprio.
Today, you can be a part of not just LDF’s efforts, but attend its annual fundraising auction (held on 25 July 2018) too. This experience allows you to purchase either single gala tickets (from €9,500), or table options for up to 10 guests (from €90,000).
Apart from attending the Gala, you’ll enjoy sightseeing around St Tropez and Nice while being chauffeured in a limousine. Accommodation options include Villa Bastide de Belieu, Villa Ladouceur, Villa Michsino (Sinopolis), Hotel Byblos St Tropez, Pan Dei Palais and Chateau de la Messardiere. There’s welcome Champagne, daily buffet breakfasts, and even Michelin dining experiences to seal the deal.
And if you’ve learned anything about throwing a kick-ass party from DiCaprio, put it to good use on the 24-m yacht, which will be yours for an entire day. Rally your troops (up to 40 guests) and enjoy cocktails or dinner on board. Not to worry, the crew and event management staff will be on hand to render assistance required.Read More
- Helicopter transfer from Nice to St Tropez
- Three nights’ accommodation in a choice of luxury villas or hotels
- Welcome Champagne
- Complimentary buffet breakfast each morning
- VIP tickets to DiCaprio Foundation Gala at Saint-Tropez’s Domaine Bertaud Belieu vineyard (Options below)
- Lunch at the Michelin-starred La Belrose, Hotel Villa Melrose
- Helicopter tour of St Tropez
- Michelin dining experiences at La Vague d’Or and La Palmeraie
- Private table for four at the Les Caves du Roy or VIP Room
- Airport transfer in a Rolls-Royce Phantom from St Tropez to Nice
- Daily transfers in a Mercedes S-Class
- Full-day yacht experience (up to 40 guests) with cocktail or dining option
This package is available on a first come, first serve basis. Do note that prices will differ depending on Gala ticket chosen.
"If you can’t be better than your competition, just dress better."