- No products in the basket.
An extraordinary five-day stay at Villa Laut
This package is no longer available
True to the expression, ‘more royalist than the king’, a young couple from Chelyabinsk, Russia have built three unique villas in Bali, combining the best of what Indonesia has to offer with their own soaring imagination. Located in Tabanan Regency close to Tanah Lot, these villas express the bold and adventurous student dreams of the two young architects, Andre Kutc and Ekaterina Alabina.
For Robb Report readers, we have secured Villa Laut where you could spend five magical days in the company of these visionaries, who will open your eyes to every detail and to the story behind it.
Here, you can spoil your inner child, relax and fall in love with the world all over again.
Perhaps after these short five days, you may decide to settle in Bali, Lombok or any other magical place in a similar villa you have just visited – and you will know where to find just the right architects who will make your newly adopted dream come true.Read More
- A five-day stay in Villa Laut
- Daily breakfast and dinner prepared by resident chef Maro, who prepares unique gourmet fusion creations that match the magical surroundings
- Two full-day trips to surrounding attractions in a comfortable Alphard limo
- Two tango lessons by professional dancers
- One traditional Balinese massage
- One facial massage by a student of cult facialist Joelle Ciocco
Gift must be purchased by 30 January 2016.
"Leisure: A fancy word for people who don’t want to admit they’re bored."