- No products in the basket.
A Jaquet Droz Tropical Bird Repeater and a trip to Switzerland
The Jaquet Droz Tropical Bird Repeater strikes a close chord with watch collectors who live along the equator. Here, the manufacture fully exploits its many artisanal skills and delights the wearer with its unbridled use of colour. A hand-carved hummingbird painted in iridescent hues investigates a cluster of bright orange birds of paradise, while a peacock with intense blue plumage struts coyly. Pull on the sliding lever and the watch does more than chime the hours and minutes; the entire dial brims with life.
In a never-before-seen dial animation, the wings of the hummingbird beat up to 40 times a second. The peacock’s tail feathers open and close. A toucan appears out of nowhere while a leopard looks on languidly. Finally, three elegant dragonflies flutter their wings among the flowers. Indeed, it is not every day that one comes across a timepiece as extraordinary as this.
Make it yours at any Jaquet Droz boutique and you’ll not only be the proud owner of such a unique timepiece, but the manufacture invites you on an ultra-luxe journey to discover its ateliers in La Chaux-de-Fonds, Switzerland to truly understand the immense savoir faire behind all its timepieces.Read More
- Business-class flight tickets for two to Switzerland
- Tour of the Jaquet Droz manufacture plus a painting workshop
- A Jaquet Droz Tropical Bird Repeater
- A visit to the Musee International d’Horlogerie
- Discover the Neuchatel region and all its treasures by helicopter and boat
- Tickets to the theatre
- Wine tasting at the regional vineyards
"If you can’t be better than your competition, just dress better."