- No products in the basket.
Live a day in the life of Coco Chanel
We know her for her intricate jewellery pieces (not to mention the LBD and tweed jacket) but how was Coco Chanel like, and what did she enjoy during her free time? Jetsetters is taking you on a journey to the City of Love to retrace the style icon’s footsteps.
The Coco Chanel private experience offers a complete journey through the French art de vivre and luxurious hospitality with a behind-the-scenes experience at Chanel Jewellery. Apart from viewing the Coco Chanel Suite at Ritz Paris (subject to availability), you’ll also tour the private apartment on top of the Chanel boutique on Rue Cambon.
Life as Coco isn’t complete, not without enjoying world-class cuisine at Michelin-star restaurants at least. Then, there are performances to be enjoyed and private tours of Chateau de Versailles to be had.
Alas, the trip will have to come to an end, but you can be sure it wouldn’t be soon before you embark on a yet another journey similar to this.Read More
- Welcome reception at Chanel Jewellery on Place Vendome and a personalised shopping experience
- Private visit of the Coco Chanel Suite at Ritz Paris (subject to availability)
- Private tour of the Coco Chanel private apartment on top of the Chanel boutique on Rue Cambon
- Michelin-star dining experience
- VIP Tickets to the Opera Garnier and behind-the-scenes tour
- One-of-a-kind after-hours visit of Chateau de Versailles
- Four-night stay in a Grand Deluxe Room at the Ritz Paris
- VIP welcome and Champagne upon arrival at Ritz Paris
- Airport transfers and a 10-hour chauffeur service in a Bentley Mulsanne
"Leisure: A fancy word for people who don’t want to admit they’re bored."