- No products in the basket.
Robb Report Singapore’s Christmas Trunk
This package is no longer available
We've curated two Christmas Trunks as part of our Ultimate Gift Guide special this year.
Cheekily themed Naughty and Nice, each is filled with gifts worth over S$10,000. The Nice trunk (video preview below), which includes gifts from Atelier Swarovski, Sennheiser and The Scarlet Singapore, has been auctioned off at a private event.
Its sister trunk, Naughty, on the other hand, is still available for auction. Goodies include an aluminium case from Tumi’s 19 Degree collection, two tickets to Raffles Singapore Hotel’s annual black-tie dinner, a scent by Fragrance Du Bois, shaving set by Muhle, and a timepiece from Frederique Constant.
Bids for the online-only auction start from S$3,000, with a minimum increment of S$500 each time. You may also re-bid when you see that the price of the Christmas trunk has increased.
The auction ends on 20 December, and upon payment, delivery will be made to the winner’s address at his or her preferred date and time. All proceeds from both auctions will go to The Red Pencil, a non-profit organisation that helps children and their families cope with difficulties such as natural disasters, emotional trauma and long-term illnesses through art therapy.
And, in the spirit of Christmas, you may choose to have the trunk delivered to your loved one instead.
To view and bid for the Christmas Trunk, click here.Read More
- A matte black aluminium case from Tumi’s 19 Degree collection
- Three nights at selected Akaryn Hotel Group properties
- Oud Rouge Intense by Fragrance Du Bois
- FC-285S5B6 Horological Smartwatch by Frederique Constant
- Rocca black/gray series shaving set by Muhle
- Two tickets to Raffles Hotel Singapore’s New Year’s Eve Gala Ball
- Radium signature facial by Radium Medical Aesthetics
- A pair of IE 80 Martin Solveig Limited Edition earphones by Sennheiser
- Three bottles of Remy Martin Limited Editions by Vincent Leroy
Only one Robb Report Singapore Christmas Trunk is available.
The total value of the trunk is worth over S$10,000.
The silent auction begins on 25 November and ends on 20 December at 2359hrs.
The winning bidder will be contacted on 21 December.
"Someone should do a study of the human brain and how quickly it can adjust to luxury."