- No products in the basket.
4-day resort takeover at Sireeampan Boutique Resort & Spa
Enjoy the cooler climate Chiang Mai has to offer at the end of the year with your friends and family at Sireeampan Boutique Resort & Spa. The hotel is offering a total resort buyout for Robb Report readers from now until 30 April 2017, where you and your party of 21 guests can truly call the resort ‘home’ for four days.
Upon touching down at Chiang Mai International Airport through your own arrangements, you’ll be chauffeured to the Small Luxury Hotels’ resort, a short 25-min ride away.
A representative of Sireeampan will then welcome you with a traditional wai greeting, and as porters stow away your luggage into the respective rooms, you’ll be given a tour of the classic Thai manor, a home to call yours for the next few days. As all 11 keys of the resort are yours, you’ll get comfy quite quickly, passing only familiar faces as you walk through the premises.
The rest of the days are yours to plan. All meals are provided, and you can pick where, and when you'd like to eat. Have a request? The butlers on hand will see to your every need, including delivering specially-tailored meals to your room.
Activities include participating in cooking classes, cisits to temples, picnics, touring the lost city of Wiang Kum Kam by horse and carriage, watching the sun set at Doi Suthep temple, and golf at the North Hill Golf Club. Dividing yourselves into smaller groups isn't an issue too, for each room has been allocated a personal driver and car for up to 10 hours each day.
For those looking to unwind and recharge in the resort, the resort offers a steam room and sauna, and a spa for those who want nothing more than an invigorating body scrub. Each guest will also receive a complimentary Compress & Cosmopolitan signature spa during his/her stay, which will have to be spaced out according to the planned activities for the day. The fitness centre and swimming pool are open round the clock, should you want a midnight dip, or retrieve yoga mats for sunrise yoga.
In the morning after checking out, you’ll then be chauffeured back to Chiang Mai International Airport, where you may continue your adventure, or head home.Read More
- Resort buyout for four days
- Keys to all 11 suites for up to 22 guests
- Return airport transfers from Chiang Mai International Airport
- Welcome cocktail reception
- Daily meals, including Thai Lanna signature pinto picnics, a seven-course Italian dinner, and BBQ lunches
- Personal butler services
- Personal car and driver for up to 10hrs per day, per room
- Cooking classes
- Guided tours to temples and villages
- A Compress & Cosmopolitan signature spa per person
- Traditional Thai Dancing performance on the last night
- Traditional Thai dinner by local chef in courtyard
- Unlimited rounds of golf at North Hill Golf Club
The package must be purchased and used by 30 April 2017.
Terms & Conditions apply.
"Spend the afternoon. You can’t take it with you."