- No products in the basket.
Six-bedroom villa at Samujana on Koh Samui
This package is no longer available
Koh Samui’s boutique luxury villa estate, Samujana, has unveiled its second phase of eight new properties, and one lucky Robb Report reader has the option of being the owner of Villa 22.
The fully-furnished villa is located on a hilltop, within walking distance of the Choeng Mon and Chaweng beaches. The low-lying, two-storey villa also overlooks a coral cove.
Villa 22 was designed by Gard Fell of GFAB Architects, and was originally meant to be two villas. The 2,678-sqm property houses six over-sized ensuite bedrooms, each boasting an uninterrupted sea view. The home also includes separate living and dining areas, two state-of-the-art kitchens, a cinema, gym, games room, AV room, and private infinity pool.
You will also receive a welcome package. For the first seven nights, up to nine guests (including yourself) will be treated to an exclusive VIP package. You'll fly to Koh Samui by a private jet, and upon landing, be chauffered to Samujana by a private limousine.
At the villa, you'll be able to enjoy all amenities the villa has to offer. A private chef would prepare all meals, while a mixologist would craft specialty cocktails and serve the finest champagnes and wines.
On one of the days, you and your guests will board the 41-m Ocean Emerald to Ang Thong Marine Park, take part in a variety of water activities, and enjoy a private beach picnic.
On days where you wish to enjoy the villa in its entirety, you may engage Six Senses Spa to set up shop on the premises. You can then enjoy unlimited massages and treatments throughout the stay. Fitness fanatics can also take part in a private kickboxing workshop with Belgian martial artist, Jean-Claude van Damme, to work up a sweat in preparation for nightly dinners.
At the end of the seven-night stay, you'll be whisked back to Singapore on a private jet. Should you wish to continue living in the villa, you may continue to do so and use the return air ticket on another day.Read More
- A fully-furnished Samujana Villa 22 (leasehold for 30 years, renewable thereafter)
- For the initial stay (first seven nights, for up to eight guests excluding the owner):
- A return trip from Singapore to Koh Samui in a private jet (return ticket can be used any time)
- VIP airport welcome to Samujana in a luxury limousine
- Limousine and driver on standby
- Personal security
- Private celebrity guest chef on hand to prepare all meals
- Full-day charter to Ang Thong Marine Park on the Ocean Emerald, including a private beach picnic prepared by the celebrity chef
- Private pop-up spa in Villa 22 with unlimited massages and treatments available throughout stay in conjunction with Six Senses Spa
- Free-flow drinks throughout stay including premium champagnes and fine wines
- Private mixologist at the bar
- Private kickboxing workshop with Jean-Claude van Damme in the villa*
- Private dinner party in villa with John Legend and Chrissy Tieggen*
*Subject to availability.
Gift must be purchased by 16 February 2016.
"No pressure, no diamonds."