- No products in the basket.
The Macallan Royal Flush Collection
The Macallan Royal Flush Collection comprises what is arguably one of the finest and most formidable lot of Macallan whisky from the years 1940 to 1979.
Sourced and acquired with utmost care and prudence, the collection offers a total of 28 bottles, providing whisky connoisseurs an opportunity to visit some of the rarest single malt expressions from the Speyside estate.
Each whisky is bottled in an antique crystal decanter of a unique design. Highlights include:
- 1940 Macallan Glenlivet, bottled in 1975 in a Lalique crystal decanter that dates back to the 1930s
- 1977 Macallan 33 Years Old, bottled in 2010 in a Baccarat crystal decanter from the 1920s.
- 1979 Macallan 25 Years Old, bottled in 2004 using an old English crystal decanter dating to around 1830
- 1976 Macallan 27 Years Old, bottled in 2003 in a Victorian crystal globe decanter that dates back to the 1890s
The global demand and appreciation for rare premium single malts has made this collection even more invaluable. Especially for the whisky connoisseur and aesthete, the lot is more than just an acquisition of extraordinary single malts, it is also an icon of art and mastery that has proven itself against the test of time.
Each bottle comes with a certificate of authenticity, and the entire collection can be viewed at the cellars by appointment only.Read More
Were you born before 24 March 2000?
above 18 are allowed in this section
"Why do I drink Champagne for breakfast? Doesn’t everyone?"