- No products in the basket.
A 4-Night Golden Eye Experience In Monte Carlo
How often does one get to play Bond (Yes, the James Bond) while in Monaco? Not often, as you might expect. And if the 1995 installment of GoldenEye has taught us anything — hunting the bad guys, aside — it’s to not let our jobs stand in the way of enjoying life to its fullest (even if it involves ordering countless shaken martinis).
Jetsetters, a company that designs unique luxury experiences, has teamed up with Hotel Metropole, Monte Carlo, to recreate the GoldenEye experience, sans the drama.
Upon touching down in the airport, you’ll be whisked off in a Rolls-Royce Phantom straight to the hotel, where a VIP welcome and Champagne await. The rest of the afternoon can be had at your leisure.
The next day, enjoy a private tour of the Monte Carlo Casino before hopping into an Aston Martin, discovering the charms of the French Riviera. Your next destination: the heliport in Nice, where you’ll be given a private aerial tour of Nice and Monte Carlo. Lunch will take place at Yoshi, Joel Robuchon’s lone Japanese restaurant that also has a Michelin star under its belt.
Enjoy the rest of your day, dialling for the in-room 90-minute aromatherapy massage whenever you’re ready. Dinner will be held on in the Carre d’Or Presidential Suite, Enjoy cocktails, sunset and a magnificent view of the city from the terrace, with a candlelight experience and a Joel Robuchon menu in tow.
Grab your boat shoes, espadrilles and sun hats, for you’ll be hopping on board a yacht the next morning after breakfast. Cruise down the French Riviera, this time enjoying city and hillside views from afar. Catering will be provided, so just let the butlers know your Champagne and meal preferences.
All good things have to come to an end, and the final day concludes the GoldenEye experience. But take heart, Jetsetters will be more than happy to plan your next Bond trip (or any, for that matter).Read More
- VIP transfer to/from Hotel Metropole in a Rolls-Royce Phantom
- A four-night stay in the Prestige Junior Suite at Hotel Metropole Monte Carlo
- Champagne and VIP welcome upon arrival
- A private guided tour of the Monte Carlo Casino
- VIP transfer to/from Nice heliport
- A private helicopter tour around Monte Carlo
- Lunch at Yoshi, Hotel Metropole’s One-Michelin star restaurant
- Candlelit dinner (menu by Joel Robuchon) on the terrace of the Presidential Suite Carre d’Or
- Full day private yacht charter in Monaco complete with catering
- 90-min aromatherapy massage for two
"Someone should do a study of the human brain and how quickly it can adjust to luxury."