- No products in the basket.
A unique Glenfarclas collection for the whisky connoisseur
This package is no longer available
Glenfarclas is one of Scotland’s only family-run whisky-making outfits. As such, the Speyside distillery places great emphasis on independence. If you love your dram and are independent-minded, the ultimate Glenfarclas whisky experience awaits.
The experience will be hosted by famed whisky writer Neil Ridley, and will feature a bottle each of the award-winning Glenfarclas 21 Year Old, Glenfarclas 25 Year Old and Glenfarclas 30 Year Old. These are to be enjoyed over dinner for 10 guests at executive chef David Nicolas Senia’s table at Capella Singapore.
Following that will be a tasting of the oldest expression of the acclaimed Glenfarclas Pagoda Trilogy, the Glenfarclas 1956, prior to a presentation of the Glenfarclas Pagoda Trilogy series number 100 of 100. The trio is bottled in Glencairn Crystal hand-blown decanters and topped with handcrafted pagoda-shaped stoppers intricately finished in yellow-, white- and rose gold hues.Read More
- The Glenfarclas Pagoda Reserve Trilogy Series 100 of 100 comprising the Glenfarclas 1956 aged 59 years, the Glenfarclas 1967 aged 48 years, and the Glenfarclas 1971 aged 43 years
- A tasting of the oldest of the Trilogy: the Glenfarclas 1956 aged 59 years, hosted by famed whisky writer Neil Ridley
- Dinner for 10 at executive chef David Nicolas Senia’s table at Capella Singapore
- A bottle each of the award-winning Glenfarclas 21 Year Old, Glenfarclas 25 Year Old and Glenfarclas 30 Year Old to be enjoyed over dinner
This gift must be purchased by 30 March 2018 and used by 31 December 2018.
"It’s not a luxury if you can’t do without it!"
Elizabeth Jane Howard