- No products in the basket.
New Year’s Eve Countdown 2019: This ultimate year-end trip with Jetsetters will have you countdown…twice
Is it too early to make plans for New Year’s Eve? Not if you want a seat on this private Airbus A340 jet, where guests will be counting down to 2019…twice. There’s no magic involved, just making the best out of time differences.
Luxury concierge Jetsetters, has dreamed up an extraordinary ‘Racing Time’ adventure that takes place in four cities across 12 days. The journey starts in Hong Kong on 27 December, and sees you journeying to Sydney, Hawaii, and finally Las Vegas.
Each location offers a choice of two hotels for you to choose from. In Hong Kong, you get to pick between Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong or The Ritz-Carlton, Hong Kong. Either way, you’ll be treated to a sumptuous dinner with a bottle of Dom Perignon Champagne.
In Sydney, you’ll enjoy private tours of the city, including high-end stores with personal shoppers, a guided excursion to renowned wine region Hunter Valley and even a helicopter tour of the Sydney Harbour and Blue Mountains. Come New Year’s Eve, watch the fireworks aboard a private yacht overlooking Sydney Harbour.
After a night’s rest in the skies, wake up to the beautiful state of Hawaii, where its shores are still anticipating the New Year. This is where you’ll be for the second countdown. Apart from the extravagant party, you’ll enjoy whale watching, visits to the Haleakala National Park and Ali’i Kula Lavender Farm and gourmet tours round the island.
The last leg of your journey finds you in Sin City. There’s no better place to end this trip with a show-stopping bang. In your final three nights at either Las Vegas or Bellagio Las Vegas, enjoy private gambling experiences, VIP tickets and behind-the-scenes access to a Las Vegas show and another helicopter tour, this time of the Grand Canyon South Rim. In line with the trip’s theme, petrol heads will delight in a half-day supercar racing experience.
Throughout this decadent journey, expect pleasant surprises and exclusive perks that include private dining at secret locations, spa retreats, and private transportation during stays and transfers. It’ll be a happy New Year, indeed!Read More
- One-night stay at Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong or The Ritz-Carlton, Hong Kong
- Three-night stay at Park Hyatt Sydney or Shangri-La Hotel Sydney
- Four-night stay at Four Seasons Resort Maui at Wailea or Fairmont Kea Lani Maui
- Three-night stay at Wynn Las Vegas or Bellagio Las Vegas
- Private tours and bespoke experiences across cities, including two countdown celebrations
- Helicopter tours of Sydney Harbour, Blue Mountains and Grand Canyon
- Private dining experiences at secret locations
- Welcome receptions, complimentary Dom Peignon Champagne and gifts
- Three two-hour massage sessions
- Private transportation and transfers throughout
"Style is when they’re running you out of town and you make it look like you’re leading the parade."