- No products in the basket.
Invitations to Paris Fashion Week: Fall/Winter 2018 Collection
This package is no longer available
It’s fashion season all year round, and we’re getting ready for a preview of what’s to come during the Fashion Week rollouts. Thanks to Jetsetters, you and a partner can be in the centre of all that’s happening during Paris Fashion Week. Yep, it’s time to see and be seen.
Upon arrival in Paris at your own arrangements, enjoy a transfer in a Bentley Flying Spur to Hotel Peninsula Paris, where you’ll stay for the next four nights. Begin your celebratory journey in the hotel itself with a bottle of Dom Perignon Champagne that’s waiting to be popped.
The next few days will be spent attending runway shows by Chanel and another equally well-known designer, visiting the Fragonard perfume museum and a four-hour experience with a personal shopper. Don’t let the activities daunt you, for you’ll catch a breather while being chauffeured around in the Bentley. Tired from touring and stopping? Jetsetters has arranged for a pit stop at Valmont Spa where you and your partner get to enjoy a 90-minute massage.Read More
- Four-night stay at Hotel Peninsula Paris in a Deluxe Suite
- Champagne and flowers upon arrival
- Exclusive Collection menu with wine pairing at Three Michelin-starred restaurant Le Meurice Alain Ducasse
- Exclusive Tasting with wine pairing at Three-Michelin star restaurant Epicure
- Fashion Show invitations to a high end designer
- Fashion Show invitations to Chanel
- 90-min tour of the Fragonard perfume museum
- 90-min massage treatment at Valmont Spa
- Half-day shopping experience with a personal shopper
- Four-hour private transfer to/from a high end designer show in a Bentley Flying Spur
- Four-hour private transfer to/from the Chanel Fashion Show in a Bentley Flying Spur
- Private airport transfer to/from hotel in a Bentley Flying Spur
Gift must be purchased by 9 February 2018 and used by 27 February 2018. As there are limited slots available, arrangements are on a first come first serve basis.
"Style is when they’re running you out of town and you make it look like you’re leading the parade."