- No products in the basket.
Meet Pierre Herme in Paris and have him create a bespoke macaron flavour just for you
You’ve visited his world and tasted his delicious treats, now you can meet the king of macarons, Pierre Herme himself, in Paris. But why stop there? With a flick of his whisk, he’ll even dream up some macaron flavours just for you. You can also play a big part in the creative process, with consultations to develop your unique flavours with the ‘Picasso of Pastry’.
Your macaron-making journey begins with a Champagne welcome when you check in for a four-night stay at the luxurious Peninsula Paris Hotel. A 60-minute aromatherapy massage for two awaits you at the acclaimed Peninsula Spa.
You’ll be living right by Champs Elysees, one of most beautiful avenues in the world. Take the opportunity to be treated to a full day of shopping, complete with a personal shopper to show you the best Parisian boutiques.
During the course of your stay, you’ll also make repeated visits to the world-famous Pierre Herme Paris to meet Pierre Herme himself. Discuss your taste preferences, explore flavour combinations and decide on the flavour profile you like best. And yes, Pierre Herme will create a one-of-a-kind flavour just for you.
Continue shopping, head for a meal or relax at the spa. It won’t be long before you receive a box of made-to-order macarons to bring back home. Save them for yourself, or share them if you’re feeling generous. Either way, you've already had the macaron experience most can only dream of.Read More
- A four-night stay in a Junior Suite at the Peninsula Paris Hotel
- Champagne and VIP welcome on arrival
- An eight-hour private shopping tour with a personal shopper
- A dining experience with wine pairing for two at one-Michelin star restaurant Lasserre
- A 60-minute aromatherapy massage for two
- Private meeting with Pierre Herme at Maison Pierre Herme in Paris
- Three consultations to develop your own macaron flavour
- Your own collection of bespoke macarons
- Private return airport transfers in a luxury Mercedes Benz S-Class
"One should either be a work of art, or wear a work of art."